NEW Revoice Pro 18.104.22.168 - Free Update for Revoice Pro 3 Owners
If you own Revoice Pro 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 or 3.3 and aren’t running the latest version (Revoice Pro 22.214.171.124) - then you are seriously missing out on a whole host of new time-saving and processing features, higher reliability, even faster workflows and improved audio quality.
5 Reasons Revoice Pro 3 Owners Should Update to Revoice Pro 126.96.36.199 For Free
• Many workflow improvements and bug fixes
• Fixed Logic Pro and Pro Tools crashes
• Supports Layers in Studio One 3.5.1
• Improved signal quality (rare low-level clicks eliminated)
• macOS High Sierra compatible
To get Revoice Pro 188.8.131.52 and helpful information, select your DAW HERE.
Revoice Pro 184.108.40.206 is a free update for owners of a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.
If you own Revoice Pro 2, then now is the perfect time to upgrade to Revoice Pro 3 and get the best. See store prices HERE.
Summary of Revoice Pro 3 Releases
What was new in Revoice Pro 3.3 (April 2017)
- Major improvements to level and pitch editing - sibilants are automatically identified and instantly adjustable.
- New processing intensity display - showing the amount of editing the APT and Warp processes apply to the signal.
- Selection-based processing in Logic Pro 10.3 - new workflow transfers audio instantly to Revoice Pro.
- High speed, automated workflow for Studio One 3.3.4 - copy and paste multiple tracks into Revoice Pro, automatically process, and return audio to Studio One in two clicks.
- Further improvements in workflow and audio processing quality
What was new in Revoice Pro 3.2 (April 2016)
- Improved Manual Warp (Pitch and Time) Editing Tools: Autoplay adjustable note against selectable reference tracks
- Tuning and Scale Grids: Select and display with adjustable reference frequency
- Bar & Beats Display: Tempo grids can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files
- Improved Doubler: New factory presets, automation functionality and formant range increases
- Improved DAW integration and workflow: With Studio One, Pro Tools and others
What was new in Revoice Pro 3.1 (July 2015)
- Manual Pitch Editing Tools: with hot keys support
- Track Group Controls: supports group creation, display, solo and mute
- New APT functions: Align using pitch values (for legato phrases)
- A/B Comparison: of different process settings on output audio
- Multicore background processing: speeds up large session editing
- Interface and Operational Improvements: more intuitive and faster
What was new in Revoice Pro 3 (November 2014)
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio: intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
- Pitch correction functions: select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters: graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function’s processing.
- Easily create and change stacked tight vocals: change a Guide signal’s timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface: Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
- Stunning audio quality: processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
- AU Monitor plug-in: plays Revoice Pro’s output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW’s playback in same way as Revoice Pro’s RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler: can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms
- Now works with even more DAWs: see www.synchroarts.com for details.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes: added to simplify and speed up learning and using.