Introduction To ARA
From version 4.1 of Studio One, there is a new, more versatile way of processing audio in Revoice Pro. Revoice Pro supports the new ARA 2 standard that allows a better and much faster exchange of information between DAWS and plug-ins.
When working with Revoice Pro and Studio One, ARA has the following advantages:
- Immediate transfer of audio between the DAW and Revoice Pro.
- Keeps the names and timings of all linked audio events.
- Revoice Pro remains synchronised with all linked audio events. For example, if you change the starting time of an audio event in Studio One, the corresponding audio region in Revoice Pro will move to the new starting time.
- Linking the output of any process in Revoice Pro to an audio event allows immediate replay in Studio One of Revoice Pro's processing.
- Load and saving of projects allows subsequent editing of previous work.