Quick start overview
The following is a very basic guide to the steps needed to get started with Revoice Pro. Step-by-step guides are included in each of the linked sections.
The first port of call should be our quick online introductions to using Revoice Pro with supported DAWs.
- Make sure you have installed and authorised Revoice Pro.
- Revoice Pro is a stand-alone program started by clicking on its program icon.
- Revoice Pro will first open showing an empty three-track Session.
- Choose what means of audio monitoring you want to use.
- Set up Revoice Pro's rendering and background processing options.
- Load audio into Revoice Pro, either by one of the DAW-specific methods, importing files in stand-alone mode, or using a DAW Link Plug-in.
- Process the audio by creating and running one of Revoice Pro's Processes.
- Right click in the Process Control Track of an audio track that will form the basis for the Process, or press B on your keyboard if your audio is already selected
- Select a New APT/Doubler/Warp/etc either from the contextual menu or the New Process window, depending on the process you want to apply
- Check/set the input/output tracks of the Process and whether or not multiple processes will be applied, using the New Process window
- Create the New Process, by pressing New Process in the Process Control Panel, or N on your keyboard, which will generate the processed audio block in the selected output track(s)
- Play back the processed audio to listen and check it.
- Adjust the Process if necessary by using its Process Control Panel.
- Export the audio from Revoice Pro, either as a file, or directly to your DAW.