What's new in Revoice Pro 4.1
- Automatic track creation for process outputs
- Automatic track creation and selection
- Bar beat information from DAWs
- Track name and colours taken from host
- Play head synchronisation
- Support Rendering of complex sessions
Supported ARA2 DAWs
- Shortcut keys to:
Create warp (W - when audio is selected)
Select and correct all notes (Alt + W when pitch is selected)
Smooth join between all notes (Shift + Alt + W when pitch is selected)
Correct selected notes (W when pitch is selected)
- Clearer display of the note pitch
- Pitch display improvements
- Improvements to Vibrato warp point display and control.
- Create multiple processes in a group
- Adjusting one grouped parameter updates all processes
- Play Guide, Dub and Aligned options for all group members
New Short Cuts keys
- Vertical scaling and scrolling
- Level Transfer Strength automation
- Music mode Fit and Tuning Strength automation
- Videos and tutorial sessions accessible from within Revoice Pro
- Audio master output clipping indicator on time axis.
- Refinements to the look and feel
- Make Group from Soloed tracks.
- Many bug fixes!
What's new in Revoice Pro 4
APT Music Mode
- Music Mode – better sounding pitch processing
- Note segmentation
- Better Pitch Editing tools in APT output (you can now time align to a guide and pitch correct to a scale)
APT General Changes
- Improved energy displays
- Guide and Dub pitch traces can be compared
- Easier control over information displays
- Pitch protected areas now have pitch cross fades at the ends
- You can now time stretch and compress vibrato without changing the speed of vibrato.
- Pitch Limits can be changes
- Warp point speed ramps
- Reset Tool
- Better pencil tool
- Original pitch display
- Changed anchor for note edge when editing, allows note envelope height to be changed without moving the pitch centre. Anchor on pitch centre is now the default
- ARA2 integration is now available with Studio One 4
- Support for other DAWs is coming.
A full list of changes is available here