A range of positioning and control devices can be used with Revoice Pro including a mouse with one button, two-button mouse, Magic Mouse, track pads, track balls etc.
In this Guide, we have used the familiar terms "LEFT CLICK" and "RIGHT CLICK" which might not be appropriate for the user's control device. What is meant is this:
- LEFT CLICK - device operation that selects an item
- RIGHT CLICK - device operation that brings up a menu of selectable items in a "short-cut" or "context-dependent" pop-up window.
For detailed information on your device controls or setting it up, look in any of the following:
- MAC and Windows System Preferences - Mouse
- Mac and Windows Help for "mouse"
- Your control/pointing device in the device's User Guide