The heart of Revoice Pro are its Processes. These are the algorithms that modify and display your audio signals and its features. These processes will create an output in a separate Revoice Pro track.
The three main ones are:
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT)
- Automatically, gives a target audio signal (Dub) the selected timing, pitch and/or loudness characteristics of a "Guide" audio signal. APT processing is powered by the most advanced version of VocALign and other unique technology.
- Instantly creates natural-sounding double tracks from one input signal. It can also provide creative time and pitch modulation effects.
- Provides fast and easy-to-use manual and automatic tools to change the time, pitch, vibrato and level of voice and monophonic instrument recordings with unmatchable quality and transparency.
NOTE: There is also a Warp Region process that will modify a selected Region of the input signal and and the processed results will replace the input signal.
Other (less-used) process included are:
- Allows individual signall level values to be added and adjusted to create a modified level control contour
- Offers a graphical representation of short-term signal spectrum and a spectrogram display.
This section of the manual describes how to use each of the processes in detail.
It also explains a number of the Basic Process functions that are common to all Processes.
Topics in this section