This is a detailed list of the changes in Revoice Pro 4 from Revoice Pro 3.3
Minimum Operating system
- maxOS 10.7
- Windows 7
- ARA 2 support in VST plug-ins. Works with Studio One 4 and Reaper
- Plug-ins can start the Revoice Pro application. (All except Audiosuite in Pro Tools 10 and earlier)
- If you have more that 2000 ARA plug-ins an a DAW, Revoice Pro may run out of file handles. (No yet fixed)
- Adding ARA plug-in to a track in Reaper while playing, plug-in is not fully initialized until you stop playing in Reaper. (Not yet resolved)
- Modified colours for pop-up sliders and playback areas
- Modified Revoice Pro logo on main screen and plug-ins
- Flat Line Audio mode - If you zoom out on Y scale at the last position the audio is replaced with a line.
Process Control Panels
- Default values displayed on control sliders. Pressing the ALT key with the mouse presses sets the default value.
- Recently Used Presets
Pitch & Level Display
- Cursor not changing if the track is locked. Fixed
- Initial Pitch and level values displayed in Warp and APT
- Pencil Tool - After drawing note average value is recalculated
- Transitions between notes are now draw as continuous lines
- When editing note pitch as you drag below C the wrong octave is displayed. Fixed.
- Pitch Grid - faster drawing of the labels.
- macOS - Gestures - pitch zoom sensitivity reduced by factor of 4
- Don’t draw initial pitch & level values if X zoom is less that 0.0002 - this is to keep the drawing speed up.
- Original pitch traces now not draw connecting lines between groups.
- Faster pitch/level adio drawing.
macOS - Preferences Window
- Defaults to a size which is large enough to show the temporary file locations controls.
- Faster Save & loading of sessions. Revoice Pro 4 sessions are not backward compatible with Revoice Pro 3. (Verison 4 will open verison 3 sessions.)
- If version 3 has an untitled document opened, then start V 4 - the auto restore code loads the untitled version 3 document. If we try and lock the document we get an exception. Fixed
Studio One 3.5
- Changes in Studio One 3.5 copy & paste causes errors - Fixed.
- Support for layers in Studio One 3.5.1 (In copy and paste)
- Studio One Copy/Paster - undo bug fix
Studio One 4 ARA2
- Studio One ARA - use pencil tool - track updates while still drawing may cause flash from ExportAudio progress dialogue box. Fixed
- Studio One ARA - use strip silence on audio region - our sync processes repeatedly updates tracks. - Fixed
Logic Pro X
- Crash in Logic caused by Revoice Pro Link fixed
- Rare problem with link modules in Pro Tools not connecting to Revoice Pro - fixed.
Tracks & Groups
- Shift click on Show Processes in Track Info applies to all tracks.
- Track Info - you can now change the width of this area
- Group Area - you can now change the width of this area
- Drag and drop importing of word timing files created by https://www.speechmatics.com
- Marker area - New Word from selected Playback Range
- ALT key + vertical scroll wheel will zoom the horizontal axis. (Works well with track balls)
- One or more tracks can now be selected using the mouse and the cmd and shift keys
- Delete multiple selected tracks.
- When in Single track display mode, you can switch between tracks using Shirt + down arrow and shift + up arrow
- u key - Display only selected tracks. Of one track is selected show in full height mode. If press with only selected tracks displays switch back to showing all tracks.
- Reduce height of words and process input bars when track height are small.(Process Settings and lock buttons removed at small heights.)
- New track name dialogue wider text
- Exclusive solo selected track - does not seem to be exclusive. Fixed
- Auto size track heights switch off at 5% of space per track was 10%.
- Y Scale control - Set Automatically option added - this set the Y scale automatically. If you select one of the other values it is fixed and has to be manually changed.
- Y Axis view areas Time & Pitch label not drawn across two lines - pitch is truncated. Fixed
- Context menu on track group area to show management panel. Panel can be resized.
- Drag and drop tracks to Track groups window to create or add to groups.
- Crash when creating groups if Process Create panel is displayed. Fixed.
- Save Copy In added to file menu, saves a copy of the session and collects all audio files into one folder.
- Link to DAW page in Revoice Pro help menu
- New help system, a pdf version of the help is now available.
- Change pitch limit - undo - then re-do caused crash. Fixed
- Edit notes using warp process, change the level, undo the level change, edits are lost. (Need to store latest editing points when applying level change.) Fixed
- Reset Tool in warp context menu. (Reset Selected Values removed from Modified Values)
- Pitch limits can now be changed part way though a warp process.
- Pitch Limits - If you join pitch limit zones a warning is displayed about edit loss.
- Display New Process - pressing space key causes Crash in warp process Fixed.
- Warp and APT Copy pitch profile - not working - Fixed
- Warp Process - Edit notes just using arrow keys
Left / right moves between notes
Shift + left/right extends the selection
Up / down moves 1 cent
Shift Up / Down 10 cents
ALT Up / Down 1 Semi tone
/ play selected notes
- Delete warp point under mouse (Shift ALT D)
- Add warp point at mouse as a keyboard shortcut (Shift ALT A)
- Warp Process - Changed anchor for note edge when editing, allows note envelope height to be changed without moving the pitch centre. Anchor on pitch centre is now the default.
- Correct Pitch tool controls being displayed with left side off screen - fixed
- Vibrato Warp Points
- Fixed Warp Points
- Warp point speed ramps
- Erratic behaviours when moving notes and level blocks fixed.
- Copy audio when warp process selected - paste back into RVP causes crash. Fixed
- Position of Pitch label modified - now defaults to top centre.
- Pitch correction window, losses blue border if you change the pitch threshold in the setting panel. Fixed
- Correct pitch background colour and frame changed.
- APT Tolerance automation curve shows % now in mS
- APT - Pitch offset now in cents +/- 1200 rather than +/1 50% (Which was .5 to 1.5 * frequency)
- APT Music Mode - separates the long term average of the note from the short term variation of the pitch. This allows the performance to be tuned without effecting the dub characteristics.
- APT Music Mode - pitch is segmented using the same method as the warp process.
- APT Music Mode - pitch correction to grid added to pitch output.
- APT Guide pitch displayed in Dub track (in red)
- Waypoints removed from APT
- Guide / Dub energy display new design
- APT View controls in right properties panel - settings effect all processes. Display and editor controls removed from process settings panel.
- Preset tool tip - display Preset at the start of the name - Fixed
- Dub pitch sibilance colour is confused with guide pitch - Fixed
- X Fade added to protected area display when protecting pitch.
- User edits lost in the output of an APT if the guide or dub tracks use a Warp process when the session is loaded from a file. Fixed
- APT crash if protected area outside process limits
- New presets for APT music mode
- When Analyser display is selected - cannot change scale - Fixed
- ctrl+shift+y creates playback range from selected audio and plays from start of area
- ctrl+y creates playback range from selected audio
- Play from current position into play area, on space key. Shift space is the old action.
- Faster start of playback after you change a processing parameter.
- If playing - try zooming using ALT key + scroll wheel - audio keeps jumping back to start location. Fixed
- Keyboard shortcuts can now be modified
- Commands to Sole - Exclusive Solo and Mute selected tracks (Commands not assigned to a key stroke.)
- Copy audio from Revoice, paste back into Revoice crash. Fixed
- Windows - Delete track - then undo delete caused error - Fixed
- Crash when running OS X 10.8 or earlier. Fixed
- Audio display not working when zoomed into waveform Fixed
- Graphic update speed problem found on Retina screens now fixed - Drawing is much faster.
- Volume process bug fixes
- Support for iLok Cloud
- No longer supports iLok 1