What's new in Revoice Pro 4.3
- ARA Support for Logic 10.6.1 and later
- New Pro Tools Audio Suite plug-in
- The Revoice Pro 4 license now has two activations and can be used on iLok USB keys, Machine and Cloud.
- The APT now has SmartAlign, when this is enabled it can align audio which contains large gaps in the guide or dub audio. This allows you to align longer performances, which you would previously have had to break into segments.
- Pitch can be used to help the time alignment, this can be useful in legato audio as the energy alignment may not be able to find features to align.
- APT Sync Points have been re-activated and now work better than in RVP 2
- Offset Indicators - blue lines are displayed on the guide and dub tracks. The lines move with the mouse pointer and show the corresponding position in the tracks calculated by the APT.
- The default session now contains two tracks rather than three.
- The new APT and new Doubler panels have been simplified.
- Move region to play head is fixed.
- On macOS if Revoice Pro is started by a an AAX Quick APT or Quick Doubler plug-in no untitled document is created.
- Processing errors now displayed below the broken red line on the output track
- Pitch and Time editor - Slip controls default to On
- Level Editor X moment controls disabled (they had no effect)
- macOS Process settings panel no longer moves with its parent window. This is to stop it being moved off screen.
- Font size of pitch values in Warp mode is larger and can be changed.
- Windows - copy and paste now working between process settings panels.
- Improved error messages for file operations.
- Keyboard command added to split all the selected regions under the play head. (No key is assigned in the default set)
- Improved mouse cursor updating
- When an output track is automatically generated it has the pan and volume values of the original track.
Revoice Pro 4.3 no longer supports 32 bit operating systems and DAWs. If you require 32 bit support you need to use Revoice Pro 4.2.
What's new in Revoice Pro 4.2
- Internal signal processing is now performed using 32 or 64 bit float values.
- Revoice Plug-ins will support audio with a levels greater than 0dB (If supported by the DAW)
- You can select to output file format. Now supports 64 bit float wave files.
- Faster operation with large sessions
- Tools have been redesigned to allow faster working.
- You can adjust the part of note used to calculate the average pitch
- You can slip the start and end of notes.
- Automatic Scale Detection, based on the pitch in your audio
- Formant shifting
- Bypass of processes audio (, key)
- Formant shifting
- New settings panel
What's new in Revoice Pro 4.1
- Automatic track creation for process outputs
- Automatic track creation and selection
- Bar beat information from DAWs
- Track name and colours taken from host
- Play head synchronisation
- Support Rendering of complex sessions
Supported ARA2 DAWs
- Shortcut keys to:
Create warp (W - when audio is selected)
Select and correct all notes (Alt + W when pitch is selected)
Smooth join between all notes (Shift + Alt + W when pitch is selected)
Correct selected notes (W when pitch is selected)
- Clearer display of the note pitch
- Pitch display improvements
- Improvements to Vibrato warp point display and control.
- Create multiple processes in a group
- Adjusting one grouped parameter updates all processes
- Play Guide, Dub and Aligned options for all group members
New Short Cuts keys
- Vertical scaling and scrolling
- Level Transfer Strength automation
- Music mode Fit and Tuning Strength automation
- Instructions and tutorial sessions accessible from within Revoice Pro
- Audio master output clipping indicator on time axis.
- Refinements to the look and feel
- Make Group from Soloed tracks.
- Many bug fixes!
What's new in Revoice Pro 4
APT Music Mode
- Music Mode – better sounding pitch processing
- Note segmentation
- Better Pitch Editing tools in APT output (you can now time align to a guide and pitch correct to a scale)
APT General Changes
- Improved energy displays
- Guide and Dub pitch traces can be compared
- Easier control over information displays
- Pitch protected areas now have pitch cross fades at the ends
- You can now time stretch and compress vibrato without changing the speed of vibrato.
- Pitch Limits can be changes
- Warp point speed ramps
- Reset Tool
- Better pencil tool
- Original pitch display
- Changed anchor for note edge when editing, allows note envelope height to be changed without moving the pitch centre. Anchor on pitch centre is now the default
- ARA2 integration is now available with Studio One 4
- Support for other DAWs is coming.
A full list of changes is available here