When starting Revoice Pro you may see the following message:
When you receive this message it typically means that the service (PACE License Services) has either quit unexpectedly, stopped running, did not install properly or never starts on system start up.
Try manually enabling the PACE License Services with the following steps:
1) Click the Start button and choose Control Panel
2) Choose either “Performance and Maintenance” (if viewing the Control Panel under Category View), double-click Administrative Tools (if viewing under Classic View) or if on Windows 8, System and Security
3) Choose Administrative Tools. If this has already been done under step 2, proceed to the next step
4) Double-click Services
5) Search for a service called “PACE License Services” and double-click it
6) Beside the “Startup type” section, make sure that Automatic is chosen from the pull down menu. If not, choose Automatic now
7) Click on the Start button of the PACE License Services Properties window
8) Click the OK button and close all the windows and reboot
9) Once logged back into Windows after reboot, return back to the PACE License Services Properties window and verify the PACE License Services is running and its settings remain as they were last changed
If the setting remained unchanged, try authorizing Revoice Pro 3. If there were any issues with any of the steps or the settings changed, try installing the License Support installer again but this time using “Run as administrator”. To do this, right-click the License Support installer and choose “Run as administrator” from the pop-up menu.
We would appreciate it if you send feedback to email@example.com on whether these steps fixed the problem on your system.