- Crash in when aligning short regions
Release notes - VocALign Ultra - Version 184.108.40.206
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB - Could not find imported function in specified DLL
- Memory Leaks
- Studio One does not clean up correctly after the removal of VocALign Ultra.
- The Start and End Markers do not work correctly.
- The Start marker can also cause a crash if it is moved before the start of the audio region.
Studio One - VocAlign Ultra window is limiting the size of the editor Window
Ableton Live not finding VocALign Ultra on Windows
Crash when processing audio before bar 1 in the timeline.
Release notes - VocALign Ultra - Version 220.127.116.11
ctrl + vertical wheel - horizontal scroll around mouse position
alt + vertical wheel - horizontal scroll around playhead position
ctrl + vertical wheel - horizontal scroll around playhead position
- Memory leak in drawing routines
- Clicks aligned output
Release notes - VocAlign Ultra - Version 18.104.22.168
Double clicking the guide track resets the Dub track to the first Dub.
Crash in Logic - if audio is before 0 in the time line.
Crash when using Pro Tools 11
Note you need to use the Render button in the bottom right of the plug-in window with Pro Tools 11 and possibly some early verisons of 12.
Real time mode - If you capture overlapping audio plays the last audio captured.
Windows installer deleting Presets and Fonts when upgrading from an earlier version
Extra audio at the end of the aligned signal - in High resolution mode
VOCALIGN ULTRA / STUDIO ONE display issue
Stereo tracks not output correctly
VocALign Ultra (AU) settings panel can cause Logic's screen to freeze.
Crash if font not available - program will no longer crash if requires fonts are not installed.
Ableton Live not finding VocALign Ultra - plug-in can now be moved to the top vst folder and will find its resources.
You can now choose to store audio data in the DAW session or in an external file.
# Release notes - VocALign Ultra - Version 22.214.171.124
Crash when process completes while window contents is being rebuild
Crash while saving session in Studio One (May effect other DAWs)
macOS potential cash due to notification not being cancelled
- Pro Tools crash after closing VocALign Ultra (macOS)
- VocALign Ultra (AU) may lose its display settings when selecting an audio segment
- In VocALign Ultra (AU), the captured Guide can sometimes disappear from view when the user selects the Dub.