END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO USING THE VOCALIGN SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE, RETURN IT TO THE RETAILER FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT. If you cannot obtain a refund there, contact Synchro Arts Limited for information about their refund policies.
THESE TERMS ALSO APPLY TO ANY SYNCHRO ARTS UPDATES AND UPGRADES FOR THIS SOFTWARE UNLESS OTHER TERMS ACCOMPANY THOSE UPDATES OR UPGRADES.
1. License. The VOCALIGN plug-in, VOCALIGN CONTENT and other SYNCHRO ARTS LIMITED software, video and audio accompanying this License, whether on disk, in memory or on any other media (the "Software") and related documentation are licensed to you by Synchro Arts Limited. You may use the Software on a single computer at a time. If you own a license you can also install and use the licensed software on secondary computers. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
You may (with Synchro Arts written permission which you may request from Synchro Arts or their approved agents) also transfer all your license rights in the Software and related documentation along with your License to another party, provided the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
2. Copy and use restrictions. You are not allowed to distribute copies of the Software or the documentation. This Software is protected by applicable copyright laws. It is illegal to give copies to another person, or to duplicate the Software by any other means, including electronic transmission. The Software contains trade secrets and in order to protect them you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software to human-perceivable form. You may not modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease or create derivative works based upon the Software or any part thereof. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you and that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Synchro Arts Limited or its suppliers and licensors.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice from Synchro Arts Limited if you fail to comply with any provision of this License.
4. No Extra Warranties. SYNCHRO ARTS LIMITED GRANTS NO EXTRA WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE PROGRAM AND RELATED MATERIALS, THEIR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, THEIR QUALITY, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
5. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be adjusted so as to best reflect the intent of the parties to the maximum extent possible, and the remainder of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent possible.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and replaces any previous discussion and/or agreement regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Synchro Arts Limited.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to determine any dispute.
Part of VocALign is developed and sold under license from Wordfit Limited.
Copyright 2014 Synchro Arts Limited.