NEW Revoice Pro 3.3 - Super-Natural Vocal Production
Synchro Arts are pleased to announce the release of Revoice Pro 3.3 - offering producers and engineers a unique set of vocal editing tools with unbeatable sound quality resulting in "super-natural vocal production".
Here’s what’s new in Revoice Pro 3.3
- Major improvements to level and pitch editing - sibilants are automatically identified and instantly adjustable.
- New processing intensity display - showing the amount of editing the APT and Warp processes apply to the signal.
- Selection-based processing in Logic Pro 10.3 - new workflow transfers audio instantly to Revoice Pro.
- High speed, automated workflow for Studio One 3.3.4 - copy and paste multiple tracks into Revoice Pro, automatically process, and return audio to Studio One in two clicks.
- Further improvements in workflow and audio processing quality
Revoice Pro 3.3 is a free update for Revoice Pro 3 license owners.
Watch this video to see how Revoice Pro can help in Music Production.
Watch this video to see how Revoice Pro can help in Post Production.
Click here to download a demo and see how Revoice Pro works with your DAW.