We currently have the following open positions...
Digital Marketing Executive
- Full-Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Salary £30K-35K DOE
- Location: UK / Remote Working
We’re looking for an experienced, self-motivated and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to help accelerate the growth of our business. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial part in achieving our business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things music production, marketing and technology. You will have a strong grasp of the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can function as a powerful tool for securing growing revenue. You will be very tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Stay updated with the latest innovations and best practises
- Manage all digital marketing channels including email
- Monitor and report on ROI and KPIs
- Oversee social media output
- Manage and improve online content
- Monitor competitors and provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Help maintain relationships with media agencies and high-profile users
- Ensure campaign assets are delivered from external contractors in a timely manner
- Occasional international travel and out of hours working
- Active interest in Music Technology software e.g. DAWs and effects plugins
- 3 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Detailed knowledge of popular social media platforms and best practises
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Can use Mailchimp, Photoshop, Office 365
- Working knowledge of HTML and web design principles
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid passport
- Basic video editing and graphic design would be a plus
About Synchro Arts
We create tools and technology to help craft great vocal performances. Our products enable music producers, engineers and audio post professionals perform complex editing tasks both quickly and intuitively with a few clicks of a mouse, saving countless hours of studio time.
Our first product VocALign was released in 1995 and is now the world’s number one audio alignment plugin. Then came Revoice Pro, our complete vocal toolbox which we launched in 2012 to widespread critical acclaim. Revoice Pro offers not only timing and pitch adjustment across multiple tracks, but advanced tuning and vocal doubling too.
We were very proud to receive our first Emmy® Award for Technology and Engineering in 2018. Synchro Arts’ innovation in automated sound conformation earned the company this prestigious award, which honours excellence in engineering creativity.
Then in 2021, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences who award the Oscars gave three members of the Synchro Arts team Academy Awards for their Scientific and Engineering contributions to the film industry.
To apply please send a CV with cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.