Getting Revoice Pro
If you have not already done so, download Revoice Pro and install it on your computer.
Remember, Revoice Pro is a stand alone program, so you will need to start it each time you want to use it.
Run the installer. It will provide all installation instructions.
- Revoice Pro for Windows works with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- It will not work with earlier versions of Windows.
To uninstall: Simply run the Uninstaller.
The menus shown in this user guide are captured from the macOS version of Revoice Pro. However, the contents of these menus will be substantially the same for the Windows OS version (apart from file system operational differences). Any other major differences will be noted.
- Double click the disk image (.dmg) file that you downloaded, to mount the disk image on the desktop.
- Double click the mounted disk image to open it (unless it opens automatically), and drag the Revoice Pro.app (application) to your Applications folder. Revoice must be installed at this locations so the plug-ins can start Revoice Pro.
- Start Revoice Pro - the following plug-ins will then be installed
- Revoice Pro Link - Audio Units (for Logic, etc.)
- Revoice Pro Link - Audio Suite (for Pro Tools 10 and below) and AAX (for Pro Tools 11)
- Revoice Pro Link - VST3/ARA (for Studio One, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, etc.)
- Intel Mac with OS X 10.7 or higher.
To uninstall all the different components:
In the Applications folder delete Revoice Pro: /Applications/Revoice Pro.app
To delete the plug-ins you need to delete the following files:
Next topic: Software authorisation