We have not yet prepared instructions for using Final Cut Pro with Revoice Pro. Our plug-ins might appear but they do not work.
Revoice Pro needs to be able to spot aligned audio to a time code position. It is not possible to spot audio to timecode in Final Cut Pro; you have to manually position the audio. This leads to a very slow work flow, but it is possible to process audio from Final Cut Pro in Revoice Pro and return it.
Using the links below to videos and User Manual, you might still find Revoice Pro to be helpful.
If you discover a good workflow - please tell us: Write to Synchro Arts
Revoice Pro 3- Overview and Details
Videos - Post Production
- Using Revoice Pro To ADR The Lost Voice Of An Actress
- How To Sync Dialog Wild-Lines To Picture Using Revoice Pro
- Change Dialog Pitch Inflection Automatically with Revoice Pro 4
- Revoice Pro 4 Walkthrough For Audio Post Engineers
- VocALign Pro 4 and Revoice Pro 4 Quick Comparison
- Fast Dialogue Replacement with Revoice Pro in Pro Tools