To try VocALign PRO 4 Audio Unit / ARA Plug-in for Apple macOS you will need:
- An iLok.com account and the current version of the iLok License Manager from iLok.com
- An iLok Smart Key (USB key) [obtainable from iLok.com or a Pro Audio dealer]
- The latest download of VocALign PRO 4 Audio Unit / ARA Plug-in for Apple macOS and a Trial License (click the button below)
VocALign PRO 4 Audio Unit / ARA Plug-in for Apple macOS - Trial Licence and Download
If you already have a valid licence, you can download and run the latest version of VocALign PRO 4 Audio Unit / ARA Plug-in for Apple macOS by clicking the button below.VocALign PRO 4 Audio Unit / ARA Plug-in for Apple macOS - Download
VocALign Pro 4 has been superseded by VocALign Ultra
There will be no major updates to VocALign Pro 4.
We will maintain VocALign Pro support for legacy systems not supported by VocALign Ultra.
If you are using this plug-in in ARA mode you must use Logic Pro X 10.5.1 or later.
ARA will not work correctly with earlier versions of Logic Pro X.
You can use this plug-in as a real time AU plug-in with earlier verisons of Logic Pro X.
Installation of VocALign Pro (ARA) on Logic Pro 10.5.1 (and above)
After you have installed or upgraded VocALign Pro AU, you will need to perform additional steps in Logic Pro to use VocALign Pro AU (ARA) in your projects. The steps are these:
- Run Logic Pro X.
- In Logic Pro X, open any project or create an empty project.
- In Logic, add VocALign Pro AU as an insert to any track in the project.
- Quit Logic Pro X without saving.
- Rerun Logic Pro X. VocALign Pro (ARA) should appear in Logic’s Plug-in Manager under Synchro Arts.
Please see the manual for more details about using ARA in Logic Pro X.