Revoice Pro 2.6 now works even faster with Nuendo (V5 and up) and Cubase (5 and up).
With this great combination of programs working together, you will be able to speed up many of your vocal and ADR audio editing tasks massively and obtain outstanding audio quality.
Now you can use faster, simple and familiar copy, paste, and drag and drop - for instant audio transfers from Nuendo and Cubase to Revoice Pro - and drag and drop back. This lets you take immediate advantage of the full range of Revoice Pro's unique processing capabilities.
What's more, clip names are maintained in both directions and the files transferred from Nuendo (Cubase) are not duplicated (saving storage space and housekeeping).
What Revoice Pro Will Do for You
- Instantly give one audio clip the timing and/or pitch of another clip
- Keep it natural - you set the tightness of the pitch and time alignment
- Transfer speech pitch patterns from one voice to another
- Provide the best-sounding manual and automatic time and pitch adjustments
- Create natural-sounding double tracks from one mono or stereo track
- Lock playback from Revoice Pro to Nuendo's audio and video playback
Revoice Pro will save you hours of tedious manual audio editing whether you are editing ADR, voice overs, vocal or instrumental double tracks.
Click here for full details
Note for Revoice Pro 2.5 (and earlier) users:
The Revoice Pro VST3 Link plug-in is still available and functional in Revoice Pro 2.6 but is no longer recommended for use with current Nuendo and Cubase versions.
If you have not already done so, download Revoice Pro and follow the instructions below to install it on your computer.
System Requirements: Revoice Pro for Windows works with Vista (with Service Pack 2), Windows 7 and 8. It will not work with earlier versions of Windows.
To Install: Run the installer. It will provide all installation instructions.
System Requirements: Intel Mac with OS X 10.6 or higher.
- Double click the disk image (.dmg) file that you downloaded, to mount the disk image on the desktop.
- Double click the mounted disk image to open it (unless it opens automatically), and drag the Revoice Pro.app (application) to your Applications folder or other preferred destination.
- Double click the Plug-ins.pkg to install the VST3 Revoice Pro Link plug-in and the VST3 Monitor Plug-in (for Cubase, Nuendo, etc.) [You can customize the installation to install only the plug-ins for your preferred Digital Audio Workstations]
Note: You will not need to use the VST3 Revoice Pro Link plug-in if you use the recommended new copy and paste or drag and drop transfers
Remember, Revoice Pro is a stand-alone program, so you will need to start it each time you want to use it.
Revoice Pro uses the iLok system for authorization.
Once you have a Revoice Pro License in your iLok USB key plugged into your computer, Revoice Pro will run.
IMPORTANT: Before you can run Revoice Pro, you must do the following (if you haven't already done so)
- Obtain an iLok USB "smart Key" (pictured right) from iLok.com or your pro-audio dealer.
- Create an account on www.iLok.com
- Plug your iLok Smart Key into a USB port on your computer
- Run the Revoice Pro program.
- If you see the window below, click Activate.
- Enter your Revoice Pro iLok Activation code into the window below.
The iLok Activation Code is in the form:
- If the code is recognized, you will see a Revoice Pro License appear in the list in the right window of the iLok License Manager, similar to the example shown below.
Your iLok USB Smart Key(s) will be shown in the left hand window as shown in the example above.
- Click and Drag the Revoice Pro License to target iLok Smart Key as in the example shown below.
- Revoice Pro Should start.
For instructions on operating Revoice Pro with Nuendo, click here.
(Note: If you already have a Revoice Pro License in your iLok.com account but not on your iLok USB key, run the iLok License Manger and drag the license from the License Manager right window to your iLok smart key shown in the left window as in image above. )
For more details on iLok authorization click go to iLok.com
Revoice Pro is a stand-alone program to give you the maximum processing power and flexibility in a multi-track environment.
Audio to be processed in Revoice Pro needs to be selected in Nuendo (Cubase) and then transferred to Revoice Pro, processed and the results transferred back to Nuendo (Cubase).
There are very easy, familiar and fast ways to do this, mainly using "drag and drop" or copy and paste operations.
Here are the main sources of information to help get you working quickly with Revoice Pro.
The User Guide is also available in the Revoice Pro Help menu