Doubler Process Demos
Do you have any great examples of what you have done with the Doubler process that you'd like to feature here? Click here to let us know.
Use the demo players below to hear some amazing examples of what Revoice Pro's Doubler Process can do.
- 1. Acoutic Guitar- Input
- 1. Acoustic Guitar- Stereo Doubler Output
- 1. Acoutic Guitar- Input and Doubler Output Mix
- 2. Flute- Doubler Input
- 2. Flute- Stereo Doubler Output
- 2. Flute- Input and Doubler Output Mix
- 3. Electric Guitar- Doubler Input
- 3. Electro Guitar- Stereo Doubler Output
- 3. Electro Guitar- Input and Doubler Output Mix
- 4. Acid Bass- Doubler Input
- 4. Acid Bass- Stereo Doubler Output
- 4. Acid Bass- Input and Doubler Output Mix
- 5. Electro House- Doubler Input
- 5. Electro House- Stereo Doubler Output
- 5. Electro House- Input and Doubler Output Mix
Instrument recordings are input to Revoice Pro's Stereo Doubler. For each instrument example, you can listen to the mono input, the stereo Doubler's output, and the mix of input and output.
Double Dialog or Voiceover
A female voiceover is put through Revoice Pro's stereo Doubler and mixed with the input to build up the effect of multiple recordings.
In second example, same is done with a male voiceover.
Video demos and tutorials
Samples above are the property of the producers and/or artists, writers or publishers involved and cannot be used without prior written permission.