Advanced Automatic Audio Alignment
SALE NOW ON – LOWEST PRICES EVER!
Fast, Automatic Alignment with Advanced Functionality
VocALign Pro 4 is the most advanced version of the legendary VocALign program, providing instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another. Simply capture a Guide signal with the right timing, capture a Dub signal to be aligned, press one button, and a new aligned Dub is generated and returned to your DAW.
- Automatically analyzes the energy patterns of two audio signals and edits one to match the timing of the other.
- Includes basic and advanced alignment and editing algorithms.
- Works with voice, musical instruments and sound effects.
- Provides time saving and quality benefits for ADR, tightening double tracked vocals and backing harmonies, foreign language dubbing, etc.
- Simple, intuitive Audio Suite AAX, VST3/ARA and AU plug-in integration for most popular DAWs. (See Features)
- The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged.
Why Use Vocalign PRO 4?
- Perfectly-aligned double-tracked vocals and/or instruments
- Tighter and clearer backing vocals
- Shorter overdub sessions
- Easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing
Audio Post-production and Multimedia
- Perfect lip-syncing
- Reduced studio time re-recording dialogue
- More accurate and convincing foreign dialogue replacement
- Tighter Foley and sound effects tracks
Advanced Features and Functions in VocALign PRO 4
- Increased alignment accuracy: achieved with a more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm
- Enhanced TimeMod (time compression/expansion): optimised for single-pitch signals. Basic TimeMod algorithm also available for more complex signals.
- Protected signal blocks: user can mark sections of the replacement (dub) signal to not be time-modified during alignment
- Comprehensive audio preview options: allows playback of sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together. (In Pro Tools version)
- User settable Sync Points: targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals
- Longer maximum signal length: up to 5 minutes
VocALigning Hip Hop Vocal Takes For Dr. Dre’s Record Label - Quentin Gilkey As Aftermath Entertainment’s Chief Engineer, Quentin Gilkey (Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar and Earl Sweatshirt) believes that people perform at their best when they’re challenged and uses VocALign on “a great deal of vocal and instrumental stacks.” He also believes that “manual alignment is too time consuming and still very inconsistent” and VocALign’s fast and accurate alignment helps him to be “effective, efficient, and organized.”
Producer For Prog-Rock Supergroup Believes VocALign ARA Is A Revolution “VocALign ARA has really changed the way I work. The time to set up, tweak, and manage VocALign has evaporated. I can now fit it into any timeline, with more flexibility, and be even more creative with it. VocAlign is ESSENTIAL. ARA makes it EASY. Just not everybody knows it! There is NOTHING like it."