Classic Automatic Audio Alignment
Fast, Basic Functionality, Low Cost
VocALign Project 3 provides the latest version of the basic and legendary VocALign program that has been available since 1995, providing instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another. Simply capture a Guide signal with the right timing, capture a Dub signal to be aligned, press one button, and a new aligned Dub is generated and returned to your DAW.
Quietly legendary, VocALign's early life included use in music production ranging from Shania Twain and Steely Dan to Black Eyed Peas; as well as in popular TV shows such as Friends and Seinfeld and in blockbuster films including Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
- Instantly edits one audio signal to match the energy patterns in another audio signal.
- Works with voice, musical instruments and sound effects.
- Provides time saving and quality benefits for ADR, tightening double tracked vocals and backing harmonies, foreign language dubbing, etc.
- Plug-ins for most popular DAWs plus a stand-alone version. (See Features)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for an even faster and easier workflow with compatible DAWs.
Once you use VocALign you’ll never look back - this is what professionals say about VocALign
Discover the main differences between VocALign Project, VocALign Pro and Revoice Pro – see our Feature Comparison Chart
"I use VocALign to tighten harmonies and doubled vocals, and frankly I couldn’t live without it. It would take days of strenuous tracking to get harmonies that tight."
"VocALign is a totally invaluable necessity for what I do. We do a lot of sitcoms: Seinfeld, Friends, Third Rock from the Sun. We use VocALign on almost every show we do. I can't live without it"."
Upgrades are available for owners of older versions of VocALign Project.