Getting Started with Revoice Pro 4 and Reaper using ARA2
In this video, producer Dax Liniere shows how Revoice Pro 4 seamlessly works with Reaper using ARA2 which allows audio files to be instantly transferred between the two applications for a lightning-fast workflow.
Pitch correction, time alignment and creating new double tracks are all covered, here's the running order;
1) Transferring your audio from Reaper into Revoice Pro 4
2) Correcting pitch of the lead vocal
3) Running an APT to transfer time and pitch from the lead to the other vocal tracks
4) Bouncing the changes in Reaper
5) Creating a new double track
Claim your free 14-day trial and try Revoice Pro today.