7 Essential Revoice Pro 4 Keyboard Shortcuts
For anyone wanting to work faster and more efficiently with their audio software or DAW, keyboard shortcuts are a quick and easy way to save time.
In this video, our resident guru Marcus Husykens talks us through 7 essential Revoice Pro 4 keyboard shortcuts that will speed up your workflow.
1) B - Open New Process Window
2) E - Solo Guide & Output Track(s)
3) F - Solo Guide & Dub Track(s)
4) P - Open Process Control Panel
5) W - Create Warp (Pitch) Region
6) T - Zoom In
7) R - Zoom Out
Claim your free 14-day trial and try Revoice Pro today.