Sonic Scoop - April 2016
Last week Frankfurt, Germany was the central gathering place for dealers, developers and distributors of musical instruments and music production tools from all over the globe.
Following directly behind Prolight + Sound, Musikmesse played host to new product releases and demos, along with attendees from over 130 countries. Here are some of our favorite new gear releases:
Revoice 3.2 Standalone Vocal Editing Suite
Officially launched at Musikmesse in 2016, Revoice Pro 3.2 from Synchro Arts now includes manual tuning enhancements, scale grids, a bar and beats display, Doubler enhancements, plus a host of other audio processing and workflow improvements.
Unique Features in Revoice Pro 3.2 Include:
- Improved Manual Warp (Pitch and Time) Editing Tools: Autoplay adjustable note against selectable reference tracks
- Tuning and Scale Grids: Select and display with adjustable reference frequency
- Bar & Beats Display: Tempo grids can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files
- Improved Doubler: New factory presets, automation functionality and formant range increases
- Improved DAW integration and workflow: With Studio One, Pro Tools and others